Tuesday, February 20, 2018

Crafting On

The act of creating, in one form or another, preserves my sanity amongst the chaos of life. This explains why I always have more than one project going at a time as well as why my housework tends to fall behind. I enjoy seeing what others are working on and keeping calm with, too. What are you creating? What is keeping you going? Snap a picture or two, post it on your blog, on Instagram #craftingon and/or Flickr and then share it with the rest of us by leaving your link below.

Crafting On

 Crafting on...on the road! We were out all day with our friends visiting from Portland so I almost forgot to snap a picture of my current project. Conveniently I had my camera and project on hand in the van to capture.

The mason jar cozies are all done so I started on a puddle duck sweater for C's birthday. Her birthday isn't until April but I just felt the need to get started early.

What are you working on? Happy creating!

Share/Bookmark
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...